Tuesday 24 September 2013

Day 134 .... 24.09.13 .... Stone 2



As the weather had predicted today was a good day for touching up the sides that have been knocked over the last few months.  We got the sander out and I sanded .........................



................. and Maggie put the undercoat on.................


.and while the under coat dried we went in to Stone to look at the market etc. It is a lovely small traffic-free High Street.    
 .... and also includes a very good bakery where we bought some pies for lunch.



........................ then back to the dried under-coat and Maggie put on the black top-coat.  Tomorrow I shall nip round the corner and turn the boat around we shall do the other side.  The forecast is similar to today and so hopefully that will be the sides sorted for the time being


By the way well done Fee for putting a comment on.  My big brother told me how to do it but I cannot remember.  Could you tell me please although it is a bit late in the day now.  You never know I might start a blog of winter travels !! ?? !!

2 comments:

  1. Was the market what Bert said it would be x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to log in through gmail account that Mick set up for me x x x

    ReplyDelete